Protective Coating Products
DuraShield™ 320 Delivers Excellent Flexibility and Longer Application Time Where More Challenging Application Is Required
DuraShield™ coatings provide an excellent barrier of protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, concrete, fiberglass, wood, masonry and other substrates.
LifeLast DuraShield™ products are designed to effectively address the corrosion and wear challenges present in industry. They combine an excellent blend of physical properties to provide solutions to the aggressive environments present in industrial applications. From pipe, tank and manhole linings to floor and wall coatings, DuraShield™ coatings have been used successfully since 1988 in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Typical Industrial Applications
- Secondary containment
- Misc. touchup and repair
Primary Features and Benefits
- Most flexibility of the DuraShield™ family and longest pot life of up to 30 minutes
- Designed more for hand-application - can be brushed, rolled, troweled or squeeged - gets into nooks and crannies where spray can’t reach
- Good chemical resistance and durability
- Performs well in immersion environments
DuraShield™ Coating Industry Standard Compliance:
- DuraShield™ 320: USDA incidental contact
- DuraShield™ 320: FDA direct contact for dry bulk solids
LifeLast’s most flexible corrosion protection polyurethane, DuraShield™ 320 simplifies especially challenging application situations with a longer pot life and the ability to hand apply it in a variety of ways. Withstands normal flexing, expanding and contact without cracking.