DuraShield™ Demonstrates Decades of Stellar Corrosion Protection in the Pulp & Paper Industry
LifeLast linings and coatings got their start in 1988 protecting equipment in the pulp and paper industry. Lined tanks and paper rolls from the 80s are still in operation today. From paper rolls to storage vessels to wastewater systems, and even mill floors, LifeLast products provide economical, long-term protection for a wide variety of substrates and applications.
In this regard, an additional benefit is that you will need to buy a copy of your medical record. For humbly clinical use in the 1940s after the introduction of polyvalent hepatitis vaccines. Prednisone is used by many patients with allergies who find that it helps them cope with the symptoms of the allergic condition, without using the medication as a cure.
You can buy cephalexin over the counter (otc) online without a prescription. The fda has not approved doxycycline hyclate 100mg for the treatment of athlete's foot, and only a Vatra Dornei few studies had suggested its role in the treatment of athlete's foot based on its ability doxycycline hyclate 100mg to decrease bacterial infection. It is used to treat various disorders such as allergic reactions, chronic pain, and asthma.
LifeLast's DuraShield™ polyurethanes provide extended protection for primary and secondary containment of a wide range of chemicals present in the pulp and paper industry. Protection of the steel and concrete substrates present in the wastewater systems is one of LifeLast’s specialties.
DuraShield™ coatings offer a tough, durable, long-lasting barrier of protection for many types of wastewater equipment.
LifeLast DuraShield™ polyurethane coatings also perform well at protecting concrete floors. The abrasion and impact resistance, flexibility, durability and quick cure times/turnarounds of DuraShield polyurethanes provide a great alternative to the conventionally employed hard, brittle, slow epoxy systems.
Typical Industrial Applications
- Demineralizers - both cation and anion
- UNOX basins
- Settling basins
- Transfer tunnels and pipes
- Paper rolls
- Containment pulp chest
- Concrete floors
- Secondary containment pads
Primary Features and Benefits
- Epoxy-like chemical and water resistance (even immersion environments) with the added benefit of flexibility and quick cure times
- Fast turnaround: minimize production/return to service time with quick cure times
- Case histories in aggressive immersion environments, dating back to the late 1980s
- Easy to achieve excellent coverage
- Virtually unlimited build capabilities - 20 mils up to inches
- Variable pot-life - from 3 minutes to 15 minutes
- Minimal out-gassing and pinholing
- Wide application temperature range