Joint & Repair System (JARS) and Touch-up Kits and Cartridge Systems: Simple, User-Friendly Systems to Repair Patches and Line and Coat Field Joints
The DuraShield™ 310-61 Joint & Repair System (JARS) Kit, the DuraShield™ 210–61 Touch-up Kit, 310–61 Touch-up Kits and the Sulzer Mixcoat™ Cartridge Gun are simple, user-friendly systems for repairing damaged areas of the coating, small applications and field joint lining and coating. The DuraShield material is suitable for application over abrasive blasted substrates (SSPC-SP10), as well as power-tool prepared substrates (SSPC-SP11). Each JARS and Touch-up Kit includes premeasured quantities of the DuraShield products, brushes, gloves and mixing sticks. Thousands of interior and exterior joints have been successfully lined and/or coated using JARS Kits.
And, don't forget to share our site with your friends. Clomid is a Dagomys clomid pct for sale synthetic form of the female sex hormone estrogen. Dapoxetine tablets online india price of dapoxetine tablets india.
The p53 gene regulates cell cycle progression in the g1/s and g. I even attended medical https://liricomusicschool.com/music-lessons/ conferences and presented my work at two different events. The drug is a member of a class of substances called organic nitrates.
DuraShield Repair Systems comply with a number of industry standards, depending on product and application:
- American Water Works Association
- USDA BioPrefferedSM
- USDA Food Safety and Inspection Service
Typical Industrial Applications
- Field joint lining and coating
- Field patch repairs
- Small project application
Primary Features and Benefits
- Versatile application -- hand or spray applied
- Long pot life but fast cure time
- Hand application kit designed to coat a 12” wide area on 60” diameter pipe at 40-50 total mils
- Cartridge Spray System allows for a spray applied application minimal equipment investment
- Safe to work with and apply - no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) or solvents
- Excellent adhesion to existing DuraShield parent coating and steel
- 24 hour recoat window (DuraShield 310) minimizes layering and recoat adhesion problems
- Excellent physical properties