Protective Coating Products
DuraShield™ 310 and DuraShield™ 310-61: Versatile – Combines Epoxy-like Chemical and Water Resistance with Polyurethane Flexibility and Quick Cure Time
The first is to buy amoxil without a prescription from an official website or a drug store, which means buying generic amoxicillin online at discount price. You can find a link for the priligy online order form by clicking the link on the Bochum-Hordel left hand side of this page. The most common side effects are diarrhea, constipation and abdominal pain.
The generic version of clomid, clomid, uses the same active ingredient, clomiphene citrate. The authors examined whether the effects of alcohol and modafinil on alertness, mood, and attention were independent from sleepiness in 60 healthy young adults (26-38 years) who clomid online underwent a modified go/no-go task. The doctors prescribe synthroid for the patients only those who have diabetes.
DuraShield coatings provide an excellent barrier of protection for ferrous and non-ferrous metals, concrete, fiberglass, wood, masonry and other substrates.
LifeLast DuraShield™ polyurethanes are designed to effectively address the corrosion and wear challenges present in industry. They combine an excellent blend of physical properties to provide solutions to the aggressive environments present in industrial applications. From pipe, tank and manhole linings to floor and wall coatings, DuraShield coatings have been used successfully since 1988 in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Typical Industrial Applications
- Tanks (primary, secondary and potable water)
- Rake assemblies
- Wet wells
- UNOX basins
- Secondary Containment
- Wastewater Industry - municipal and industrial
- Pulp & Paper Industry
- Primary and Secondary Containment
- Water Market - interior lining and exterior corrosion protection
- Concrete Restoration & Protection
- Fish Hatcheries
Primary Features & Benefits
- Epoxy-like chemical and water resistance (even immersion environments) with the added benefit of flexibility and quick cure times
- Fast turnaround: minimize production/return to service time with quick cure times
- Case histories in aggressive immersion environments, dating back to the late 1980s
- Easy to achieve excellent coverage
- Virtually unlimited build capabilities - 20 mils up to inches
- Variable pot-life - from 4 minutes to 15 minutes
- Minimal out-gassing and pinholing
- Wide application temperature range
- Highly Impermeable - provides excellent corrosion protection
- Abrasion & Impact Resistant - mitigates damage during handling and installation; protects expensive equipment
- Strong Adhesion - over 1500 psi on abrasive blasted steel
- Good Flexibility - expands and contracts with the substrate; great impact resistance
- Quick, Inexpensive Maintenance - patch holes and wear spots in minutes
- Long Recoat Window - up to 24-hour recoat window is beneficial for multi-day applications, holiday repair, and addressing low millage areas.
DuraShield™ Coating Industry Qualifications:
DuraShield™ 310 is LifeLast’s most widely sold polyurethane and its versatility lends itself to a wide array of industrial applications. With its ability to repel water and harsh chemicals (even in immersion environments), and exceptional flexibility and durability, it’s hard to find a more ideal coating and lining solution. Plus, DuraShield™ 310 delivers an easy-on application with quick cure times and a smooth, clean finish.